Free Reading The Monster Exorcist

Book Details
️Book Title : The Monster Exorcist
⚡Book Author : M.C Queen
⚡Page : ebook
⚡Published December 15th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

The Monster Exorcist - Michael here! I see you picked up my book. I knew you would because its awesome, inspirational, life changing, and most importantly its all about me! Lets start from the beginning. I was adopted by an old man who named me after his dead son, creepy right? He used to tell me stories of monsters who pose and animals and attack humans. I thought he made it all up to scare me, but then I met a group of exorcists who confirmed my worst fear, monsters are real! If that wasnt enough to freak me out I discovered Grandpa was up to some shady stuff, my sister has secrets stashed away, and any hot chick could be a monster plotting to rip my insides out! God must hate me, because I dont know my own past, my real name, and now my trusted teacher is even trying to kill me and offer me up as monster food!


Get The Monster Exorcist





The Monster Exorcist

Michael here! I see you picked up my book. I knew you would because its awesome, inspirational, life changing, and most importantly its all about me! Lets start from the beginning. I was adopted by an old man who named me after his dead son, creepy right? He used to tell me stories of monsters who pose and animals and attack humans. I thought he made it all up to scare me, but then I met a group of exorcists who confirmed my worst fear, monsters are real! If that wasnt enough to freak me out I discovered Grandpa was up to some shady stuff, my sister has secrets stashed away, and any hot chick could be a monster plotting to rip my insides out! God must hate me, because I dont know my own past, my real name, and now my trusted teacher is even trying to kill me and offer me up as monster food!

Post a Comment

0 Comments